Saturday 5 June 2021

that's my girl by tracey thorne

Welcome to another Saturday morning and the first Saturday of a new month. The June moodboard is up and the colours are absolutely beautiful. I hope you get an opportunity to create with them.

 
I have started to create this 12x12 layout on white cardstock that I previously added ink too. I have then drawn a pencil line using a Stabilo ALLs pencil before stitching on it. This is the placement of for my photograph.


 

I have then added a few AALL & Create stencil and stamps to the page using different mediums. 

The stencil Broken circles #67 was added using Liquitex light modelling paste & heat set. I have then used the stamp  Intersecting Circles #364 using black Adirondack ink around the photo frame I created and on the edges of the cardstock. The stencil Rota Vitae #49 is one of my all time favourites and I have used Bo Bunny glitter paste in Seafoam. I have had the glitter paste for quite a long time & it sneaks out of its storage container to add a little pizzazz to my layouts every now and again. A hint for this product is to make sure you wash off your stencils straight away after application.

I have used the stamp set Lotus clusters stamp #441 to randomly stamp some of the print around the frame and also the edges of the page.

 


I have created the photo layer stack using Vicki Boutin papers from the Colour Kaleidoscope range. I've added extra ephemera to the page by creating some flowers from the AALL & Create Louts Clusters stamps which were painted using watered down Art Alchemy Metallique Mermaid Teal acrylic paint. This gave the flowers a lovely shimmer.

I have added a Project Life Acetate cover over the photo and used up some old thickers to create the title. The journalling/story was created using Tim Holtz ideaology snarky stickers.


 


I hope you enjoy creating with June's moodboard. Thanks for clicking on the links and I hope you have enjoyed my process. 



Have a fabulous weekend

tracey





No comments:

Post a Comment