Friday 25 June 2021

Happy with Belinda Spencer

 Hello Scrapping Clearly fans!!

It's Belinda here today to share my latest project featuring awesome goodies from the Scrapping Clearly store.


To start this layout, I cropped a sheet of the fabulous Marshmallow heavy weight cardstock and mounted onto a sheet of Studio Calico 2 Seven Paper. I spritzed the page with a little water followed by Heidi Swapp Colour Shine in Navy. I sprayed the Colour Shine directly onto a Vicki Boutin stencil and stamped the stencil onto the page too.


Next I created a paper stack using patterned paper and tags from the Teresa Collins Urban Market collection.


I added some stamping to the background using the Darkroom Door Number Medley Stamps Set with Cobalt Archival Ink. I used my paper stack as a guide so that I knew where to add the stamping.


I added my paper and photo stack to the layout along with a torn piece of the Heidi Swapp 6"x6" Die Cut Papers and half a frame from the Urban Market Chipboard Elements. I stamped a few cute hearts too using a Heidi Swapp Mini Stamp and the same Cobalt ink.


I finished by adding the title fussy cut from Urban Market patterned paper, stickers, chipboard elements and sequins.





Products used:

- Decorative Buttons




VICKI BOUTIN Stencil



Thanks so much for stopping by the blog today! Happy creating.

Cheers
Belinda

No comments:

Post a Comment