Tuesday 27 April 2021

Keep Searching by Tracey B

 Hi everyone and happy crafting Tuesday

My mojo has been missing in action lately and my usual remedy (a play on Youtube) failed to inspire me.    Instead I started sorting through my stash and came across on unopened package.

Suddenly I knew exactly what I wanted to do.

I started with some white card stock that had some left over product from a few different layouts already on it.


I always do this with any leftover mediums as I'm not into wasting products.
I added a few more splatters (Dina Wakley gloss spray Ocean) and some teal Heidi Swapp Metallic texture paste scrapped through an old Tims Holtz stencil (Dots Fade) and some delicious Art Extravagance Icing paste (Old Silver) through a Vicki Boutin stencil.   I painted some wood veneer circles with some gesso and then some Dylusions Ink spray (London Blue).   


I added some vintage Heidi Swapp ghost letters that I had been hoarding and some muslin and finally some of the Art Ingredients Melange Art Pebbles that inspired the whole layout including the photo!



      Happy creating

cheers

Tracey



No comments:

Post a Comment