Tuesday 20 April 2021

Excited? Way! by Tracey B

 Hi everyone.

Still coming down from the fabulous Easter cyber crop so here's a quick layout inspired by this month's moodboard.



I started with some white card stock and glued down some Dusty Attic chipboard and covered the whole page with  13@rts gesso. 
I then scrapped some Light & Fluffy modelling paste through a Vicki Boutin Star Stencil and a Dusty Attic stencil.

I dry brushed on some Art Alchemy acrylic paint (Mettalique Pure Sunshine, Metallique Light Patina and Sparks Butterfly Spells and toned it down with some more gesso.

I added some splatters of Dylusions Ink spray (White linen) and then some of Colour Blast spray (Road Base) which I do regret as it spread more than I wanted.

A Heidi Swapp acetate word, a  flocked acetate sticker and some of Teresa Collins Something Wonderful chipboard and alphas and I thought I was done.
At the last minute I decided to add a few more elements using a Heiidi Swapp Sticker Foil kit (Similar to this).   They didn't show up well in the photo but were super easy to use!

Here's also a couple of pages that I didn't get around to sharing over Easter, ooops!.



 Happy crafting Tuesday

cheers
Tracey


No comments:

Post a Comment