Thursday 6 August 2020

Just Be - August Monthly Challenge with Karyn Schultz!

Hi Scrapping Clearly Lovelies!

It's Karyn here and today I have a scrapbook page that I created using lots of fun products available at Scrapping Clearly!
 
 
I'm playing along with the August moodboard challenge. We would love for you to join in with this challenge and be in the running to win a Scrapping Clearly store voucher. You have until August 31 and you need to upload your challenge here.
 
 
I started by creating a watercolour background on white cardstock using Prima Watercolor Confections - Decadent Pies. I used a painting with plastic technique then added additional splatters using colours that coordinated with the Moodboard. 

  
Next I added some texture using a variety of stencils (TCW mini specimens and TCW mini tiles) and using Platinum modelling paste, Bo Bunny Silver glitter paste, Art Anthology Reef Velvet dimensional paint, and Art Anthology Vegas Gold Sorbet dimensional paint
  
 
Here is a close up of the stencilling - isnt it so cool!
 
 
Here is my finished page.
 
 
 Underneath my photo and along the top of the page I added papers and ephemera tags from the Teresa Collins Urban Market collection.
 
 
 I also added chipboard elements, stickers, and enamel dots from the Teresa Collins Urban Market collection.
 

 Studio Calico heart and arrow wood veneer and white gauze completed the page.
 
 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!

Crafty Hugs xx


1 comment: