Sunday 23 August 2020

Nuture your Creation -Art Journaling with Lisa Oxley


Howdy Bloggers, Lisa Here with a Scrapping Clearly Sunday update.

Today I am sharing a few pages that really are just a combination of a few simple elements.. Im not creating masterpieces, but I am loving the play and having fun with the process. It is really so easy, I couldn't stop at just one.







There is a hyperlapse process video of this baby on my You Tube channel if you can find it.
the linking on this new blogger format is getting the better of my old school computer skills.





These pages work beautifully with any journal, white, craft or black.




If you have checked out the pages above and the video on my you tube channel, you can see that I am really only using paint and scrap papers, the odd stamp and stencil, then simple mark making and scribbles to finish off.
Anyone can nail these sort of pages, I engourage you to give it a whirl.



Thanks a bunch for Dropping by the Scrapping Clearly blog today. I do hope you are inspired to create something colourful and happy. 


Lisa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment