Thursday 16 April 2020

Tag Journal Part 2 - With Karyn Schultz!

Hi Scrapping Clearly Lovelies!

It's Karyn here and today I have part 2 of my tag journal that I created using the Art-By-Marlene Tag Journal Kit and other new Art-By-Marlene products available at Scrapping Clearly


In my last post I provided details on how I constructed the journal and decorated the cover and the first inside pages. This post covers the remaining 4 openings in the journal.

For these pages I have used my Art-By-Marlene Bold and Bright watercolour pan paints to create the background. I've used mainly teal colours with highlights of green. I've also coloured some muslin and painted some DWM Scribbly Fishes stamped images in the same colour.


Next I added some stenciling using an Art-By-Marlene stencil and teal ink.


Here is my finished pages. I've also added some stamping using Art-By-Marlene Exclusive textures stamp set , Art-By-Marlene word stickers and outlining using a Fude ball pen


For the next "Blue" pages I have used my Art-By-Marlene Bold and Bright watercolour pan paints to create the background. This time I first did a light waterwash with blue all over the pages. When it had dried I added some painting with plastic and splatters to intensify the colour in some places.


I've also painted some DWM Scribbly Fishes stamped images in the same colour and added to the page.


 I've used a similar process to create the purple pages.




Here is my finished pages.


 And lastly my yellow pages!


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Crafty Hugs xx


No comments:

Post a Comment