Thursday 9 April 2020

April Moodboard - With Karyn Schultz!

Hi Scrapping Clearly Lovelies!!

It's Karyn here and today I have a scrapbook page to share with you made using lots of goodies available in the Scrapping Clearly Store.


I'm also playing along with the April Moodboard Challenge. We would love for you to join the challenge and be in the running to win a Scrapping Clearly voucher. You have until April 30 and you enter by uploading your photo to the album in the facebook group here.
 

For my base I've used a sheet of  white cardstock and painted with Prima Watercolor Confections. Once this was dry I added splatters of each colour as well.   

I used a number of old patterned papers that matched the colours of the moodboard and matted them under my photo along with a white paper doilie.  

 
To the top left of the photo I added an embellishment cluster that included , a 2 Crafty chipboard - swaying branches, a pink WeR Typecast tag, Mambi Dream puffy sticker, Studio Calico heart chipboard stickers, and some crocheted hearts I made. 

  
To the bottom right of the photo I added an embellishment cluster that included 2 Crafty chipboard - swaying branches, a Studio Calico heart chipboard sticker, some Heidi Swapp Emerson Lane thickers, and a crocheted butterfly I made.  

 

  Along the RHS of the page I added paper strips, 2 Crafty chipboard - swaying branches s , a , and a crocheted heart I made. Mambi Bliss puffy sticker Heidi Swapp pink glitter frame


Thanks so much for stopping by 

Crafty Hugs xx


1 comment: