Wednesday 8 April 2020

Girl Power, by Amanda Hartmann

Hi everyone,

Some of us have been lucky enough to be a part of the virtual Cybercrop run by Kylie on the weekend. We had some challenges and today I am sharing one of the pages I created. It was for the recipe challenge -so you'll find patterned paper, paint, tissue paper, thread and stamping...


Here is the full page


To create this page, I started with some Maggie Holmes Crate Paper as the background. I fussy cut some Tim Holtz botanical tissue paper, and used gel medium to stick to the page.

Next I added paint - new paint to my collection - the Art Alchemy metallique paints by Prima. I used Red wine and Ameythst colours. I did paint swipes and plenty of splatters (water down the paint a little to achieve this).

The next layer was some black stamping over this. Then I embellished.


In these close ups you will see I finished the page with:
* Heidi swap ephemera/diecuts/flair
* Art by Marlene word stickers
* Heidi swap ghost hearts
* a title using Heidi Swapp glitter letters.



Thanks for stopping by today!








2 comments: