Saturday 16 November 2019

Snapshots

Welcome to another fabulous weekend of creating. I take a lot of photos and many of those are candid - albeit peculiar shots. I adore a lot of theses photos as they have fantastic lighting and depict a moment in time ... a memory that i felt ... so they really need to be noted and scrapbooked. 

My share today is a 12x12 page using Cocoa Vanilla. I created this piece at retreat a couple of weeks ago now, so there are not a lot of process pics - I hope it inspires you to create that 'not norm' photo. 

For the base I have used black cardstock and Cocoa Vanilla Bohemian Dream Kaleidoscope . I sprayed some Faded Jeans distress spray onto a messy mate with a little water then placed the page onto it to pick up the colour. A Viva Las Vegas stamp was used in various places to help build the layers. I have then layered under the photo with offcuts of Cocoa Vanilla before adding the pic mounted on Cocoa Vanilla Boys Rule .


I have used some Kinder Kreations stars and stickers from the Cocoa Vanilla you rock range . I could not go past adding a little sparkle to my layout and I achieved this by adding Finnabair Glass Glitter Stirling . 


This is the final product after adding the title with the sticker font from Cocoa Vanilla. I have outlined these with my fude ball pen 


Until next time - have a fantastic week of creation... I look forward to your shares over on our Facebook page 


tracey xx


No comments:

Post a Comment