Thursday 10 October 2019

XO - With Karyn Schultz!

Hi Scrapping Clearly Lovelies!!

It's Karyn here, and today I have a scrapbook page to share with you made using the 13 Arts Art Journey collection, chipboard and metal embellishments all available in the Scrapping Clearly Store.


For the base I've used a sheet from the 13 Arts Art Journey 12x12 paper collection. I also used another of the sheets to fussy cut to add to my page. 

The photo is from a recent scrapbooking retreat - we can see you photo bombing in the corner Louise lol!. 

I matted my photo on more of the 13 Arts Art Journey papers and added some of the fussy cut elements and tags cut from the papers.


I have always been a lover of doilies and found these crocheted ones at a local market.  


I added part of a ScrapFX chipboard flourish (I always cut chipboard into parts - it goes further and often I only want a smaller section), a fussy cut element, a paper flower, and a Tim Holtz Muse Token to this cluster. 
 

In the bottom left corner of my page I added more fussy cut elements, paper flowers and the last part of the ScrapFX chipboard flourish. 
 

Thanks so much for stopping by

Crafty Hugs xx


No comments:

Post a Comment