Saturday 26 October 2019

Too Much Lush

These colors are so lush. I must admit I would never choose or think to create with these colors but I have loved the Moodboard this month... I am finding that I have a lot of photos that suit this moodboard - I cannot up - sell these colors more. 


If you read my post last week- I prepped a heap of pages... this page was prepped using the Dina Wakley Fuchsia acrylic paint and water.






I then stamped with Ranger Archival Ink. I have used some Stampers Anonymous stamps and a Viva Las Vegas stamp.


I have layered the chipboard pieces either side of the photo. I have added foam tape to the photo around the edges to help add dimension. 


I have added some more stamping to the top and bottom edge using the script stamp. I have also added a black stitched border to help tie everything together. The final touches were the stickers words from the Tim Holtz small talk range. I have also added some chipboard lips from the Kinder Kreations range- they are super awesome and look amazing when you add glossy accents.


Have a fantastic creative weekend 

tracey xx


No comments:

Post a Comment