Sunday 20 October 2019

Art Journal page using Collage papers as a focal point with Lisa Oxley

 Howdy Bloggers, Lisa here with a Scrapping Clearly lazy Sunday update.
Today I am sharing with you just simple page using a little Tim Holtz collage paper.


 Starting in my medium sized Art By Marlene journal by adding a little gelli print page scraps, the superior 300 gsm water colour paper takes the Gesso, Matt Medium and Dina Wakley Media paint beautifully.


 My focal point for this page is a simple strip of Tim Holtz Collage Paper featuring two bird.
Yes birds again, they seem to be a constant in my pages and my life atm.
Finishing with background stamping using a font and leaves stamp and a title using


Here is a quick video to run you through the page.


Thanks for dropping by the Scrapping Clearly blog today,
 I will be back soon with a new update 

Lisa xx






No comments:

Post a Comment