Tuesday 7 August 2018

Shine - With Karyn Schultz!

Hi Scrapping Clearly Lovelies,

It's Karyn here,

Last month Scrapping Clearly held a fabulous cybercrop.The challenge I gave was to create a project that features "a photo of you and a touch of gold".

Here is my inspiration page - made using a variety of fun products from the Scrapping Clearly Store.


I've started with a sheet of Paper Arts Beauty1 paper.


Now this paper could easily be left as it is (isn't it gorgeous) but I've decided to further add to it with distress oxides using the painting with plastic technique.  


Next I added some stamping, then stencilling using the KaiserCraft dots and dashes stencil and Inkagold gold paste


Here are some close-ups of my finished page. I've matted my photo on a gold doilie, some tissue paper and muslin. I've inked some Heidi Swapp Color Magic paper goods. Then I've added some flowers and Heidi Swapp button embellishments as well as Heidi Swapp memory planner puffy stickers.  


Lastly I added splatters of gold Watercolor confections.  

 

The glitter "shine" veneer is a Heidi Swapp wood word. I love the pops of gold on this page - what do you think??  


How cool is the Distress oxide detail!  


Thanks so much for stopping by 
Crafty Hugs xx

1 comment: