Thursday 23 August 2018

September Skies - Cocktails & Cruisin'



Hello, hello Leonie with you today on this Thursday 23rd August.  I'm off on a Scrapbooking retreat this weekend and I'm so looking forward with catching up with people I only see once I year or so but we all have that common interest in scrapbooking and 'arty stuff' so it's going to be fabulous. 
Today I'm sharing a page I recently created and perhaps it would be more appropriate if I posted it next month given that the collection I used is Heidi Swapps' September Skies!

Cocktails & Cruisin'

My page today highlights another Scrapbooking adventure I had in November last year when I taught scrapbooking classes on a cruise ship.  What a blast that was so I've created this fun page of some pictures with fellow teacher Nat May.

I used a stencil by Gabrielle Pollacco for The Crafters Workshop
to add some fun patterns and colour to my background with Distress inks.
My photos are backed with papers from the September Skies 6" paper pad.




I embellished my design with Stitched cardstock banners from the September Skies Collection.
My Journalling followed the lines of the stencil I had used on the background and created a wavy demention in keeping with the Ocean Cruise theme.


The title Alpha Stickers are from the Heidi Swapp Project Life range as are the Puffy Stickers also used to embellish my page. 



Thanks for stopping by today. I hope like me, you get a chance to get crafty this weekend.
cheers,
Leonie Neal-Dawson.


2 comments: