Thursday 9 June 2016

Peg's Mood Board Page

Hello Scrappy and Arty peeps!
I have the good fortune to be away at Mixed Media Retreat this weekend with the Boss Lady and a heap of other wonderful arty souls. I have a pile of scrapping challenges ready to go and thought I'd better share with you my layout for the Scrapping Clearly challenge this month. Must say, I loved this colour palette, not usually my thing but so pretty!

I started with white cardstock and some strips of patterned paper, then stamped a Prima girl and tried to water colour her. Having messed that up I thought it would be a great place for my focal point photo. I matted it on these and added two white paper flowers coloured with watered down Dylusions ink spray.


I used the same watered down ink spray, along with Colour Blast paste in Bling (so gorgeous!) through this stencil, to add some highlights to my background.
This foil alpha did for my title.


I journalled with my Motex labeller and added the 'transform' word with a black inkpad through this stencil. Here is my finished page...


Please come and play with us this month, there is always a prize up for grabs. This is the mood board, so pretty, and you can upload your creation right here
on the sidebar at the top of the page. We love seeing your stuff!!


Thanks so much for coming by


2 comments:

  1. WOWSERS Miss Peg this is amazing : love miss Ruby's photo she is so gorgeous !
    Love that stencil idea - might have to steal it lol

    ReplyDelete