Friday 24 June 2016

Friday Mixed Media with Lisa Oxley

Howdy Bloggers, Lisa Here with a late Friday update 
Yep hanging my head in shame here .
Today I am going to share just a couple of things I've been playing with this week.
Nothing big, in fact I feel like I don't really have a lot to share,but something is better than nothing.
 I love drawing faces and playing with eyes and details.
I Love this green-eyed girl.
Again using the awesome Dylusions Journal and accompanying paints to create this fun piece
She still need a little fine tuning ,but she is is radiating peacefulness.
 Its always fun to throw the unexpected into ones work and the little dangles hanging from the eye are just that . I still need to add some journaling and I have been screen shooting quotes and inspirational writing for times just like this .
I also created this piece last week and would like to celebrate that
 Jason Anesbury is now its proud owner.
Created with a combination of CWS ,Stencil Girl and WOW Stencils, Acrylic Inks from Liquitex,  Dylusions and Dina Wakley Acrylic paints and the amazing Colour blast textured paste .
If you want to know how to make it check out the Colour Blast Blog Here
Thanks for dropping by the blog , See you next week 
Lisa xx

6 comments:

  1. Love your work Lisa!!! So love your piece above, Jason is one lucky guy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous as always - Jason is certainly a lucky guy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So amazing - as always :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. that face is so cool love it and the dream catcher well thats another story of awesomeness

    ReplyDelete