Tuesday 15 March 2016

Who would I be? by Lauren Hender


Hi Guys.

I'm back today sharing a layout I created with the beautiful Glitz Design Carpe Diem range.
This range was so easy to work with. Each of the papers are double sided which made laying up a dream as each design coordinated perfectly.

In this layout I also used some American crafts gold thickers and those mega green dots are fabulous vintage Heidi Swapp. I have also used some more recent Heidi Swapp with the color shine banners and the perfect little bow.

All these products are available to purchase through the Scrapping Clearly store.

Next week I will be back to share with you a project life layout using the Glitz Design Carpe Diem range  so you can see how fabulous it all looks in any format.

Lauren xo





1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous pic Lauren and what a great idea for a layout. Love it!

    ReplyDelete