Monday 14 March 2016

Theraputic Art Journalling

Good Morning,

Marelle back again!  This time to share some Art Journalling with you. I have had some time to sit and create lately and have been inspired by our amazing Artist  Lisa Oxley.

There are so many lovely Art Journalling products in the Shop !


I would love to see what Art Journal goodness you come up with - why not post it on our community page!  I will send a RAK to those who show their pages in our Scrapping-Clearly Community Page during March.








I love the layering process - it is therapeutic!







I have used the gorgeous Lisa Oxley's WOWfeather  stencils on this Art Journal page, also with the layering I used the following from the shop Dina Wakley Paint in Ocean BlueDina Wakley pallette knife, Jo Sonja Black Texture Paste, Pilot Permaball in Black, Black House Paint, Old Book Paper,
Faber Castell White Paint Pen, Posca Pen in red, Heart punch, Ceramcoat Paints .

Credits: Dina Wakley for her inspiration from her Art Journalling books, Frankie Magazine for inspiration, Lisa Oxley, and Gayle Price


I am looking forward to seeing your Art Journal pages!! 

Until next time 

Marellexx

1 comment: