Wednesday 9 March 2016

Hello Hello Hello it's Lauren here... yay!

 Hello Everyone!!

I am so excited to be here on the Scrapping Clearly blog sharing my first layout as part of the design team.

I believe the next 6 months are going to be wonderful with so many talented team members ready to inspire you to create.
I feel truly blessed to be one of them.

The Cedar Lane range by pink paislee has to be one of my favourites.
Beautiful strong colours that highlight our rich Australian country.
When I was flicking through my photos this one of my son feeding the kangaroos jumped out at me.


Check out these super cute puffy stickers and I did a little fussy cutting to have the banner you see below.

  Some Teresa Collins sequins never go astray...
 More puffy stickers... just too cute!

And something I always try and do is with the leftovers make a quick card. They always come in handy as you will then have something at your finger tips when that forgotten birthday or event crops up.

Have a great time creating..
Lauren xx

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous work Lauren, and I love that collection!!!!

    ReplyDelete