Tuesday 6 February 2024

Possum Patrol by Tracey B

Good morning everyone,

I don't know about you, but I always seem to gravitate to my favourite colours when scrapping so I'm loving the palette play this year.   Making me think and use all those supplies I have diligently collected over the years!




Products I've used include:

Heidi Swapp patterned paper Wanderlust Treasure Map

Simple Stories patterned paper Heart - Never forget

Pinkfresh Studio patterned paper Boys Fort - You Rule

49 & Market Film Strip Fern

Dina Wakley paint (Fir & Sedona)

Fancy Pants Golden Days cork shapes

Heidi Swapp Chipboard Stickers, Hello Today - Be amazing

Fancy Pants Golden Days alphabet 

49 & Markey Alena ephemera

Distress Crayon - Crooked Broomstick 




Happy crafting

cheers

Tracey





No comments:

Post a Comment