Thursday 8 February 2024

'Always Stay Curious' by Emma Zappone

Happy Thursday friends.
Today I have cheated a little and I'm sharing a project that I made LIVE for the Aus. Day cyber crop.
It suits this months Palette Play really well, so I thought why not share.



This project titled 'Always stay Curious' features mostly 49&Market products, which you can find in Kylie's amazing store.
I also added some Tim Holtz leaves and papers that blended in with the 49&Market.



I love digging around my stash to see what will compliment each other.
Plus it's always a great way of using up pieces that we seem to accumulate.



Why not join in the fun and create something that matches this months Palette.



We would love to see what you create.

Catch you all again soon.
Em xx






 

No comments:

Post a Comment