Thursday 15 February 2024

Catching up with my ATC's - with Emma Zappone and with VIDEO

Happy Thursday all! 
Em with you today, popping in for a quick share and a catch up.
How are you all going with the ATC's? They pull you out of the comfort zone, don't they?
They do me, and I love it!
I have found that I love that they don't need to be complicated and that is very freeing, plus I'm still creating when time is poor.
Here is my take on week 5's - 'Mythical Creatures'.



I knew I wanted to add this awesome resin piece, but still wanting to use some 49&Market (as this is my challenge for the ATC's).
I have a video for these creations so you can see them coming to life.



I used some Rub ons and Distress Oxides for the background. The wings are 49&Market and the legs are from Tim Holtz's paper dolls that I cut off. 
So I created my own mythical being.

Week 6 ATC - 'Under Water World' got me a little more stuck. 
And then it came to me - ABM!!!



So This started with 49&Market Rub ons again, using the music notes, as I thought it could represent a 'sirens' song. 
Then i smooshed oxides onto the background, quick and easy.
Then started to layer my ABM diecuts, creating a bright, under sea vibe.
This is also on the video.
I hope you keep joining in, as i love seeing your interpretations to the themes.

Till next week, Em xx





No comments:

Post a Comment