Thursday 5 October 2023

'Born to Bloom' By Emma Zappone BONUS Video

Hello everyone.

Today I'm sharing a layout that features the colour tones in this months mood/affirmation board.
Now, I usually back right away from purple, but let me say now, that after creating this page, I am loving the purple tones.
Oh...and I have it all in a process video for you to enjoy.





I have used so many awesome products found in the SC shop.
The colours are made mostly with Distress Oxides. An amazing Finnabair stencil and a little acrylic ink to splash around.



The background also showcases a variety of 49&market rub-ons, before I added colour. And after I added colour, I added some Ideaology rub-ons also. I have been using the rub-ons lately instead of stamping.



The awesome flowers and leaves are 49&Market also. I love how there is a colour for everything.
In amongst the flowers are some resin castings
You can see how I finished these and the page via the video.



I hope my page inspires you to play with the theme this month and try something new.

Catch you all again soon, Em xx







 

No comments:

Post a Comment