Saturday 7 May 2022

love today created by tracey thorne

 Welcome to my share this Mother's day weekend. I had a lovely lunch date with my mum and captured this pic before we started out meals. 

I have used a little Prima Memory Hardware Artisan Powder in French Amber with an AALL & Create stencil  on white cardstock. I have then sprayed it with water to disperse across the page. I have then added a little modelling paste across the page.
 
  

I've used a few resin pieces on this layout which have been painted with Prima Art Alchemy Acrylic paint in Soft Satin and then rubbed over with Prima Art Alchemy wax in Bronze Age. The wax was also used to rub over the modelling paste. I have then marked out where the photo was going to go with a pencil and then used my sewing machine with black thread to create a frame on the page. The photo was mounted on Heidi Swapp Honey & Spice printed paper and then adhered using foam tape to help raise the photo. 



I have used a range of Kaisercraft stamps and Prima script stamps with Ranger black ink on the page. Finally Thickers were added to create the title and I have added journalling by typing out my story on white paper.



Thanks for popping in to check out my Mother's day layout. I hope you and your's have a fantastic day of celebration Sunday.



tracey





No comments:

Post a Comment