Tuesday 25 January 2022

Simples by Tracey B

 hi everyone and happy crafting Tuesday.

I woke up dreaming of modelling paste and embossing folders.

This is the result.

I started with a Bee Arty 365 Interwoven stencil and some Distress Oxide - Salty Ocean.

Then a layer of modelling paste roughly spread with a spatula. I then pressed in the emboss side of a couple of folders into the paste.   In my dream I also used an empty toilet roll but forgot about that until now! 

I then inked the folder with some more Distress Oxide (Peacock Feathers) and used it as a stamp.


Another stencil Donna Downey and more Distress Ink (Weathered wood).


I coloured some muslin with Tattered Angled Glimmer chalkboard (Cornflower Daze) and Distress spray (Ripe persimmon).

I also added some flairs, wood veneer circles (coloured with a Posca pen), washi, diecuts and left over alphas for my title.







TFL

cheers

Tracey



 


No comments:

Post a Comment