Tuesday 18 January 2022

Seriously?! yeah nah! by Tracey B

 

Hi everyone and happy crafting Tuesday

What do you think of this year’s new colour?

 


I love green and bluein all their various shades.   Red, pink and yellow are ok too and I can do orange if I must.   But purple is such a struggle.   Because of this I don’t have much in my stash that actually is purple.   So after turning the craft room inside out and upside down, I found a few markers.   

Ok I thought, I can make that work with a stencil.


Then I tried to create my own Very Peri by mixing Prima Confections water colour paints (Amsterdam, London & Calgary) until I had a shade I was happy with and added to the page with the packaging technique.   Love these paints!

 

I then grabbed a few wood veneer arrows (similar to these)  and gave them a coat of black Posca (I would have used black gesso but the new puppy found it and managed to get the lid off – I can’t tell you the mess she made on the carpet, couch and quilt )  

 

I covered some wood veneer chevrons with some washi tape and cut off the excess with my craft knife.


A few stickers from my stash and some Kaisercraft alphas to finish my title.



 

Very limited supplies and super quick to do but I'm Very Peri happy,

TFL

cheers

Trace



No comments:

Post a Comment