Tuesday 7 December 2021

Golden Girls by Tracey B

 hi everyone,

what a glittery moodboard this month.

I know I'm showing my age here but for those that remember, which Golden Girl do you most resemble?

Just for something completely different I started with some striped WRMK acetate as my base (Like this only gold)


I painted a Dusty Attic chipboard doily and some other wood veneer hearts and xs with some Dina Wakley paint (Gilt)  and made a heart shaker with a Kaiserkraft wood veneer heart and some acetate from my stash which I filled with glitter and beads .   (I now have glitter all over my craft room)   



I also fussy cut a Hambly screen print frame and tucked it in for another layer 


For the record, I think I'm most like Bea Arthur.   

And to my golden girls, thank you for being a friend.

TFL

cheers

Tracey




No comments:

Post a Comment