Wednesday 8 December 2021

Amazonia mini flip book, by Amanda Hartmann

 Hello Scrapping Clearly fans!

Kylie sent me these products to play with recently....

Stamperia Adhesive Chipboard 6″X12″ – Amazonia

Stamperia Double-Sided Paper Pad 12″X12″ 10/Pkg – Amazonia

Animal and jungle patterns - awesome quotes, deep rich colours.... but I was a little stumped.

Sometimes when I cannot create a scrapbook layout (my usual go-to), I create smaller pieces: tags, mini-books. It lets me play with the new products on a smaller scale.

So here is the mini book I created. (Check out the video on the FB group too!)


I got to work with the Amazonia paper, fussy cutting many elements and cutting out the cards. With these in hand it was easy to put together the mini flip book.

The key was cutting the 3x3 inch cards from one of the papers, and layering them on a strip of black cardstock.

I added twine, gold tissue paper, black pen doodling, black ink (to ink edges of fussy cut elements) and Tim Holtz - Small talk stickers



Hello sloth!





Folding the black cardstock was a very simple way to create the flip book.


And good news, now I know the papers, plus I still have plenty of product and fussy cut bits left to use... I will create a layout next time!
Thanks for looking.
Amanda




No comments:

Post a Comment