Thursday 25 March 2021

Dream - With Karyn Schultz!

 Hi Scrapping Clearly Lovelies!

It's Karyn here and today I have a scrapbook page that I created using lots of fun products available at Scrapping Clearly

 
To create a background I used a sheet of heavy weight white cardstock and added strips of Heidi Swapp Old School "Art District" paper across the top of the page. Next I painted coordinating Prima watercolour confections across the page. When this had dried I also added splatters of each colour.  
 
  
I then added some background stamping and texture paste through a stencil (hard to see).
 

 Here is my completed page.
 
 
 The photo mats, tags and words were cut from a sheet of paper from the Heidi Swapp Old School 6x8 paper pad - I love the smaller size of the patterns in the pad compared to the 12x12 sheets.  I added a title and stars using Glitter Foam word stickers.
 
Here are some close-ups of the page. 
 


 
 Thanks so much for stopping by!
 
Crafty Hugs xx


No comments:

Post a Comment