Friday 10 July 2020

Welcome to Friday!


Hi all, Michelle here I am back sharing my 
take on one of the Heidi Swapp Cyber crop Sketches. 


And here is my take: 
"Bloom"



This is in my Dylusions Black Journal and the page background was, what I call, a "smash" page where I just "smash" my leftover paint colour on to a page so as not to waste the paint and so I do not have to start with a blank page when next I create!
So all that was left to do was throw little bits and pieces at it till it felt right!

 The papers are from Heidi Swapp's Honey & Spice range, they all coordinate so well together creating this was easy peasy! I have a thing for sewing on my page ATM so that was where I started my layering.


I coloured the Heidi Swapp Die Cut papers...that came up a treat by the way, while wet, I pressed it down to create a stamped like image of the gorgeous pattern randomly on the background. I then dried it and attached some of it to the background around the spot I wanted the focal image to be.


Then it was just a matter of layering all my little bits, adding more of that Die cut paper in a different design and coloured with paint (the pack contains 6 different designs and they are all divine!)
And the page was pretty much done all it needed was a title and for that I used Mini Light box Alphabet stickers .

Products  Used: 

Dylusions Black Journal
Heidi Swapp Die Cut papers.
Heidi Swapp's Honey & Spice range
Mini Light box Alphabet stickers .

I hope everyone enjoyed the Crop, I have to say you all made some amazing pages during the weekend!
Till next week, keep safe y'all!


No comments:

Post a Comment