Sunday 12 July 2020

Sunday Arty Goodness with Lisa Oxley


Salutations Bloggers, Lisa here with a Scrapping Clearly 
mixed media Sunday update.
I am winding down to the magic 100 and sharing a few from the last 2 weeks. 

Today is day 97.Woot..!

Day 88
"There seemed no more to say"




Day 86
"Gold and Gems sat atop her head"




Day 92
"She wanted of reminder of realities and responsibilities"




 Day 93
"Birth of an Aquatic Icon"



 Day 95
"Into the near darkness"



 I grab all my cool product from Kylie at 
Scrapping Clearly to help my pages come to life.




Throughout the #100dayproject I would get asked if a piece was for sale, So since day 51, I have been creating on canvas boards which have allowed me to share my art with others.
Im happy to say that 3 have headed to the USA already and a few around Australia.
If you are interested in any of these below, find me on the socials and I'll hook you up.





Thanks for dropping by today..
Now go make something arty.

Lisa xxx

1 comment: