Saturday 30 May 2020

My Girl

Welcome back to another Saturday blogpost. Over on the Scrapping Clearly Share & Inspire Facebook page yesterday Amanda popped up Fridays challenge of pink and black that I thought I would gather inspiration from. I had some beautiful gold Heidi Swapp frames I wanted to use so I added a little extra.


I started with a base of Cocoa Vanilla from the Midnight range and a strip of white cardstock. To that I have used a hexagonal template and pushed through some Liquitex Modelling paste. I have popped some where the photo will go and where my title will be in the bottom right hand side. 


I sprayed the texture paste once dry with Heidi Swapp Colour Shine in pink. Some more little splatters were also added. I backed my photo with some black cardstock and then began layering the placement on the layout. When using the Heidi Swapp frames  I placed them where I wanted them and then cut the excess off the back for later use under my title.


I have also used a little Cocoa Vanilla pink cardstock, project life card and my own cutfile. 


After placement of the layers I used the Prima stamp - old receipt in Ranger Archival black ink  to help tie in the black of the frame and the other black elements I was going to be adding. This is a great little stamp if you are looking for something to add small fine lines with font and ledger - it will be perfect for an ATC too 😉

 

I have used Heidi Swapp glittery pink stickers for the title and for the other hits of sparkle and shine. The layers were lifted on a couple of corners with foam tape. 



I have added some black cotton - after a groupchat with one of my lovely friends Steph. Last night she gave me a handy tip & a new way to get it exactly where I need it - neatly - thanks Steph 😍. I have also added a few little brass/gold metal embellishments from my not so little stash.


the final bit of black was added by stitching a rough border around the whole page and a few zig zag lines up and down where the white cardstock meets the printed papers. 

 Thanks for checking out this Saturday blogpost. I hope you get to create your own little bit of awesome today too.




Tracey xx



 

No comments:

Post a Comment