Sunday 17 May 2020

Completed Journal Flip through with Lisa Oxley



Howdy Bloggers, Lisa here with a lazy Sunday Scrapping Clearly blog update.

Today I am sharing with you a completed journal flip through.
I haven't actually ever made a flip through video of any journal, but I completed this one a few days ago after using the same journal to bring a little order to my #100dayproject.
please excuse the sound, as I'm still organizing myself as far as recording and such.
Enjoy the creative flow and I hope you find a little inspiration within these colourful pages.




Here is a Random selection of products used within this journal.



Thanks a bunch for taking the time to chick into the Scrapping Clearly blog today.
I hope you have time to get some happy creative energy flowing out on to your pages.
I'll be back very soon with another Scrapping Clearly mixed media update


Lisa xxx

4 comments:

  1. Awesome Journal Lisa. Thank you for sharing this with us all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your create endeavours with us Lisa, I look forward to catching your insta posts everyday <3

    ReplyDelete