Thursday 6 February 2020

Pink Art Journalling - With Karyn Schultz!

Hi Scrapping Clearly Lovelies!!

It's Karyn here, and today I have an art journal page to share with you made using lots of goodies available in the Scrapping Clearly Store.


I'm also playing along with the February Moodboard Challenge. We would love for you to join the challenge and be in the running to win a Scrapping Clearly voucher. You have until February 29 and you enter by uploading your photo to the album in the facebook group here.


I used the colours and images in this moodboard as inspiration for my page. 

In my Small Dylusions journal I created a background using Prima Watercolor Confections.I used 3 different shades of pink.


I had a flamingo shaped chipboard embellishment that I coated in Art Anthology Cameo sorbet dimensional paint. I used my finger to do this and added a few coats. 


Once my pages were dry I added some background stamping. Then I drew around the edges of the pages with a Fude Ball pen.

I stamped some Dina Wakley Good Idea stamps onto Heidi Swapp Honey and Spice "Terraza" patterned paper . Then I used a fine tipped glue pen to draw around the lines of the images then I added some "Pink Diva" Nuvo pure sheen glitter. Once dry I fussy cut the images.   
 

I coloured some white muslin using watercolour and added it to my page along with the fussy cut flowers and leaves. I also added some "Love Potion" Nuvo Dream Drops in places on the page. 


Lastly I added some stickers from the Art-by-Marlene sticker book
 
 

Thanks so much for stopping by 

Crafty Hugs xx


No comments:

Post a Comment