Thursday 16 May 2019

What a Day - With Karyn Schultz!

Hi Scrapping Clearly Lovelies!!

It's Karyn here, and today I have a scrapbook page to share with you made using lots of goodies from the Shimelle Box of Crayons collection available in the Scrapping Clearly Store.
 

For my base I've used a sheet of white cardstock cut down to 11"x11". I added some background colour using Prima Watercolor Confections and a painting with plastic technique underneath in the area my photo and in the bottom right corner.


I then matted this cardstock on to a sheet of Shimelle "outpouring" 12x12 paper. From the Shimelle "Make Something" paper I fussy cut lots of elements to include on my page (cat faces, paint brush, lolly pops, and easel. I cut the "what a day" title from the Shimelle "In the frame" paper. 
  

I backed 2 mandala diecuts (from my stash) with the yellow side of Shimelle "A new thought" paper then fussy cut around the edges. I attached this underneath my photo along with 2 mats of the green side of Shimelle "A new thought" paper and the pink side of  Shimelle "Thats the spirit" paper. 


I hope this inspires you to add some fussy cut elements to your page. It is a great way to use up paper rather than ephemera!
 
Thanks so much for stopping by 

Crafty Hugs xx


No comments:

Post a Comment