Wednesday 8 May 2019

'Very Bunny'

Hi there Scrapping Clearly fans!

It's Amy here, and today I have a scrapbook page to share with you that I made using lots of goodies from the store. 


I created this page during the Easter Cybercrop Challenge last month. The photo is of my first attempt at making homemade hot cross buns - and they were delicious!


To make this page I started with white cardstock and - over a dotted Kaisercraft stencil - I sprayed Dylusions spray in 'Crushed Grape'. 

I then applied Dina Wakley paint in 'Blackberry' - and Prima Art Alchemy acrylic paint in 'Metallique Gold Rush'. 

Next, with modeling paste, I used the The Crafter's Workshop mini 'Cell Theory' stencil, from the store over the dried paint.

Once completely dried, I added splatters of Dylusions Shimmer Spray in 'Crushed Grape'. Using black Gesso, I painted circles randomly with a plastic lid from my stash.

Once the background was dried again, it was time to apply layers and embellish this gorgeous page. I used various papers from the store: Pink Fresh Studio - Escape the Ordinary; Shimelle / American Craft - Box of Crayons; and I inked a Heidi Swapp tag.


Seeing as this page has many layers behind the photo, there was little embellishment required.

However, to complete the page, I placed a white flower with a Cocoa Vanilla Studio Bitty Bloom over a Charms Creations Map Marker. 

I didn't have purple thread in my stash, so I sprayed white thread with some moreof the gorgeous Dylusions 'Crushed Grape' from the store. The purple mesh here is left over vegetable packaging!


Finally, for the title, I used American Crafts Thickers and Pink Fresh Studio Alpha's.


Thank you for stopping by!

Ciao, Amy

















No comments:

Post a Comment