Tuesday 4 April 2017

You Rock, My take on the April sketch, by Tania

Hi lovely Scrappingclearly community! I'm back again with you to share my take on this month's sketch! I found this one inspired me instantly and my layout came together rather quickly!!!
Here's this month's sketch if you haven't seen it!



This month, I'm working with the 'Atlas' Collection by Pink Paislee!! I'm happy with these papers, as I can get some more boy's pages done, which I seem to be on a roll with lately!! I used to struggle, but some how have found the mojo for Scrapping the Men in my life!!! I'm also working with some great Mixed Media products from American Crafts by 'Vicki Boutin'




I started by tearing the postcard paper and attatching it to the Here & There paper. Then I trimmed them down and added them to a black, cardstock background. Then I got out the Black Acrylic Paint from Vicki's range, and smeared some strokes on my page with an old credit card. Honestly, the consistency of this paint is awesome. It kind of went on like an ink, so smooth! I really like the effect it had. When that was dry I adhered some of the chunky glitter, from the Platinum Accents, over the black paint. I felt it needed a bit more, so then added some texture paste through a  stencil.




Before I layered some papers behind my photo, I added some stamping on the background, just a subtle few lines. Then I added some stickers from the Teresa Collins, Something Wonderful range.





Other embellishments used were some cute little Wood veneers, from Studio Calico, a chipboard heart and chipboard title, and some Enamel Accents from Ranger, (love these!)

Hope you've gained some inspiration from my layout! I have linked the products used from the store, make sure you take a look! See you next time!




2 comments:

  1. LOVE this page Tania, so full of movement, and a great story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this page Tania, great design and overall look

    ReplyDelete