Thursday 30 March 2017

Love Deeply... Skai Mitchell

Hi Scrappy Peeps... 

Its a humid wet day here in Newcastle, and I hope all our QLD scrappers are keeping safe in this wild weather. 

This month I have absolutely loved creating with the Something Wonderful range from Teresa Collins. I've mostly used the moody blues and greys from the range in my works, and I've created 3 layouts that I'm most happy to add to my albums, and I have a OTP travel album I'm almost finished creating (I'll share that soon!). 


This week I created this layout with a sneeky photo of my son Zane and his girlfriend Haylee that I've 'stolen' from their Facebook page. This kid NEVER lets me photograph him, but I just feel in love with this picture.... They both look so happy! Young love is a beautiful thing..

I always lay a base down on my patterned papers if I use them as a background. I find it give your photo and layers a frame, and the patterned paper doesn't take over your layout. Here I've used an old credit card to smear down a base of Dina Wakley Black gesso onto the B-side of the Floral patterned paper. 

I've layered up some of the Ephemera Tags edged with Jet Black Stazon, and for my embellishment cluster I used some medical gauze sprayed with Dylusions Postbox Red Colour Spray. Add to that some of the Decorative BradsChipboard elements and wood veneer title and you have one beautifully co-ordinated page!


Here my other layouts I shared this month... 




Hope you have enjoyed my layouts this month... Pop into the shop HERE and get your hands on this beautiful collection before it sells out!




No comments:

Post a Comment