Wednesday 14 September 2016

Sketch Inspiration - With Karyn!

Hi Scrapping Clearly Lovelies!!! 

It's Karyn here and today have a scrapbook page to share with you based on my interpretation of the September sketch challenge. There are some awesome prizes to be won and you have all month to enter either via the linky on the Blog or on the Scrapping Clearly facebook group.
Here is the sketch.
Here is my page! I've used a photo of my 2 girls and I on a recent Family Day and I've used the Shimelle Starshine collection papers available at Scrapping Clearly.
I love the Shimelle Starshine paper collection. You can make pages that are predominantly red/pink, or just blues, or a combination. I loved the paper with the floral pattern so I chose this as my feature for this page and put triangles in 2 corners.
Then I layered some papers underneath my photo - actually flipping it around a bit from the sketch. And added a strip of the KaiserCraft floral trim under my photo. I love the soft effect from this trim and the colour suited my pages perfectly!
I cut some elements from the patterned papers and added some wood veneer arrows and hearts. 
Finally I added a title from the Pebbles gold accent stickers - I love that shine!! 
Scrapping Clearly products I've used include

Cardstock  
Shimelle Starshine paper collection 
Pebbles gold accent stickers
KaiserCraft maroon flower trim   
Studio Calico wood veneer hearts and arrows  
Watercolour pan paints 

Thanks so much for stopping by

Crafty Hugs xx

Karyn

1 comment:

  1. Love it Karyn, such a cool background to show off your Shimelle.

    ReplyDelete