Thursday 29 September 2016

Bouncaline Fun with Melinda

Hi there ScrappingClearly fans! Melinda here with you today sharing my take on the awesomely fun September sketch! You still have a little while to upload your take so make sure you check it out and enter!!

Here again is the sketch


You will see that I have flipped mine and made the clusters a little smaller but I had to make the little bit of mixed media I did in the background be visible!


There is a process video for this page as well, it may just take a little to upload, internet, sigh!! But you can see that here when it does load!

I have used the very awesome September Skies range by Heidi Swapp and have used one of my fave colour combos within this range - the navy and the lime green!

I have also used some pieces from some of the Color Magic products that I had already coloured and in a little basket thing I have sitting on my desk. They worked perfectly on this page! I'm pretty sure I had used the Navy and the Citron Colour Shine to colour these up!





I had so much fun with this page, I just love working with a sketch and Chloe continues to make awesome ones!!

So, you have a little over 24 hours to get yours into the draw for some awesome prizes so make sure you head back to the blog to link up your take on this sketch!

Happy scrapping!
Melinda

No comments:

Post a Comment