Tuesday 7 July 2015

Be Yourself

Good Morning Michelle here today to show you my take on this month's sketch challenge, using Pink Paislee Bella Rouge . This is such a pretty range with great embellishments and I love the floral and metal charms.






I added some watercolour using gelatos. It added some fun colour and blended the pattern paper to the wood panel background.
 Fussy cut the floral to create a cluster to the fabric and metal flowers.


I hand cut 2 bows from the pattern paper and sewed through the transparent letters and thickers.
Banner is from Heidi Swapp's mistable colour magic banner delights. I used her pink colour shine to match the pink in my layout.

Close up of the cluster.
Hand cut paper bow and metal rose charm from this collection

I used netting behind the layers of pattern paper to add texture and tie in the netting behind the fabric flower.



Bella Rouge – Flowers



Bella Rouge – Printed Transparent Alphabet


 I can't wait to see what you create for this month's sketch challenge and to see this month's moodboard just follow the link here........

Michelle 
xxxxxx






No comments:

Post a Comment