Monday 20 July 2015

July Moodboard - Marelle's Take

Good morning everyone - I bet you are like me trying to keep warm, it was -2 this morning - but I have found it is great weather for Scrapping!!  This layout is of my 13year old Daughter Ella when she was in Prep! Memories!


This month for the Moodboard challenge, I decided to go for a clean, "graphic" looking layout (my dear friend and fellow DT Rikki labelled it as a very "graphic" look!



I have used the following from our fabulous Shop!


Bazill White 250gsm Cardstock Marshmellow


Bazill Black Cardstock Black Raven

Teresa Collins Nine and Co patterned paper cards


Heidi Swapp September Skies patterned paper 6 x 6




Heidi Swapp Marquee Washi Tape Silver Spot






Heidi Swapp Sugar Memory Files



These HS Sugar Memory Files are so flexible - I have used them in lots of different ways!

Marellexx

No comments:

Post a Comment