Tuesday 15 August 2023

Eat like a local by Tracey B

 Hi everyone

Here's the last of my layouts using the Sherbert Lucky Finding Foundation Pack although I must admit ultimately I only used it to mat my photo.   However it did inspire me to create my own background paper, taking the colours as inspiration.

I got lost in the weeds a bit at the start but happy with the end results.   

Remember, there are no mistakes, just opportunities to create!




I've been thinking about destashing and came across this doily which I didn't like but thought might be Ok as some texture so I glued it down (I didn't care about the creases as that's just more texture) and then added a coat of white gesso.




I then added colour using Neo Color II crayons, just scribbling them on the page and activating with a wet brush.


I then added a little stamping using a 13 Arts stamp and some distress oxide (Peacock Feathers and


 

I then cut the card stock to fit my cuttlebug and used a couple of embossing folders and then cut sqaures.  .   

here's some close ups







I finished off with some Scrap FX acetate butterflies, washing tap, enamel dots and vintage Basic Grey alphas.


TFL

cheers

Tracey

No comments:

Post a Comment