Tuesday 6 December 2022

Tis the Season by Tracey B

 Hi everyone

Although my go to base is white card stock I couldn't go past this sweet Pink Paislee Citrus Bliss Bloom  for this layout based on this month's mood board.



Love the addition of aqua to the traditional Christmas colours.


I added some impasto paste through a circle-ish large floral stencil and when dry drew around the shapes with a couple of stabilo pencils and then added water with my water brush.   I added a bit more colour with Prima water color Confections.


I matted my photo with WRMK patterned paper Crush (Best Friends & Twittered pated)

I used the elastic from a Jane Davenport charm set (couldn't find the charm!).   Initially I braided it but didn't like it so unpulled it and stapled it on in a rough circle using my longarm stapler.

I added some Heidi Swapp chipboard and some Kaisercraft Pocket stickers.

Hop you enjoy this moodsketch and get lots of time to play.

cheers

Tracey



1 comment: