Saturday 27 November 2021

Christmas created by Tracey Thorne

Welcome to another weekend and we are getting very close to December. This means that I need to start scrapping last years photos - oops. I found this photo that I took of the succulent bowls I made for family and decided it needed a little Christmas spirit. I found some everyday papers in the Vicki Boutin 12x12 paper pad Kaleidoscope that were all kinds of Christmas & mixed them up with some papers from the Vicki Boutin colour study pad this and gave the page a beautifully busy look.



I hope you enjoy the video of the process I have shared over on the Facebook page


Here are a few of the close ups from the page.




I will be back next week with a new moodboard to play with - so until next week enjoy your weekend.


tracey




No comments:

Post a Comment