Thursday 5 August 2021

Dream On - With Karyn Schultz!

 Hi Scrapping Clearly Lovelies!

It's Karyn here and today I have an Art Journal page that I created using lots of fun products available at Scrapping Clearly

 
This page is created on a cotton rag watercolour page in my 8x10 Dina Wakley Media Journal. I added some colour to the page using a painting with plastic technique and Prima watercolour confections - Pastel Dreams (Pinks).

 
I added some stencilling using an Art By Marlene World stencil and Kitsch Flamingo Distress Ink.

 
Then I added more stencilling using Bo Bunny silver glitter paste.
 
 
In keeping with the pink theme and the Kitsch Flamingo ink I found a flamingo image on Pinterest and printed it out on photo paper. I added Heidi Swapp Pineapple Crush ephemera, Heidi Swapp pink Dipped Tags, a 13 Arts transparency, and Tim Holtz Idea-ology small talk stickers
 

Some close-up images.
 



 
 Thanks so much for stopping by!
 
Crafty Hugs xx


No comments:

Post a Comment