Saturday 1 May 2021

Free as a Bird by Tracey Thorne


Welcome to the weekend and the start to the new Moodboard for May.
I am excited with this moodboard and these colours!
I must say I have had a little fun with all my water colours - I have used a combination of these colours to create my background on some white cardstock - 
Brushos - Vermillion, Gamboge, Burnt Sienna
Avery Elle - Mimosa
Lindy's - Octoberfrest Orange


After I had dried this with the heat gun I found similar colour embelishments and layered under the photo. I have used a tag & embossed card using a Tim Holtz embossing folder.


I have also used some Vicki boutin colour story card stock. I have stamped out some butterflies using Stampers Anonymous stamps - Urban Chic Designs, Fairytale Frenzy. These were stamped onto tissue paper that were later applied using Matte Gel.


I have used the Stampers Anonymous stamp - Grungy Backgrounds to add more depth to the page.  I have also added a little more texture using a stencil and some Liquitex Light Modelling paste. 


The stand alone butterfly was stamped onto vellum and coloured with a watercolour pencil. I have then used other stamps to help tie in the other elements. 


Chipboard was added and also some black cotton. The title was created using using America Crafts Alpha. I have added some cute little metal corners & a birdhouse to add more interest.


Ranger - Tim Holtz large phrases were used to portray the story of the layout.


I hope you have enjoyed my share today. I think we need to memory keep more about the animals in our life. They are fabulous companions and great keepers of our naughty moments.



have a fabulous wekeend 
tracey 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment