Wednesday 20 July 2016

"If you think my hands are full" layout by Bernii Miller

Hellooo



Welcome Scrapping Clearly fans.. Bernii Miller here with you today to share a labour of love layout that I created with goodies from the store... I have been creating up a storm with the My Minds Eye - On Trend 2 collection and decided for this one I wanted to try my hand at some more hand stitching and watercolors... soooo inspired by Paige Taylor Evans I decided to give it a go... 

Although I have to tell you right now I made a HUGE mistake with the first layout that I created..( yeah you read that right) I was literally half way through the first version of this layout, when I was showing a friend of mine , and she had a very confused look on her face. She pointed out very quickly that I was missing a few words from my quote.. Sooooo I had to restart the layout all over again lol.. But this time I managed to create a process video to match .. that you can find at the end of this blog post :) 

So let me show you what I created ...


" If you think" layout by Bernii Miller for Scrapping Clearly using MME on trend 2 collection.


I loved creating this layout.. I chilled out with my bestie and we watched netflix all day while I re-stitched this quote.. 

" If you think" layout by Bernii Miller for Scrapping Clearly using MME on trend 2 collection.



" If you think" layout by Bernii Miller for Scrapping Clearly using MME on trend 2 collection.

If you are curious as to how I created this layout I would love for you to checkout my process video below...






Lastly, I used the My Minds Eye " On Trend 2" collection which is available inthe shop HERE if you would like to get creating :) 
Thank so much for stopping by 

Till next time 

Much love 
Bernii xx


1 comment: