Friday 4 October 2024

Born to Explore - Amy Churchward



Hello there - thank you for stopping by!

Can you believe it’s already October? 

This year has flown by so quickly - no pun intended - as today, I’m excited to share a mixed media layout using the beautiful LUCKYfindings Imagery Sheet - "Fly with Me Baby" image.

Kylie has added a variety of these LUCKYfindings prints to the shop, and there are soooo many to choose from. 

For this layout, I’ve drawn inspiration from this month’s colour palette play. 

I just love these colours with the black and white photo!


October Colour Palette Play - Enchanted Forest


Here’s a look at the products I used for this project:

Here are some close-ups of the layout:

Thanks again for stopping by. I hope this post leaves you feeling inspired to get crafting.

Happy creating always, Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment